dont know what happend.... I publish the translation...but nothig... so here it comes...

Now my patience starts to run out. If I'm notdgetting my computer on Monday,  I become more crazy than what I already am. Yesterday we had a cocktail party at Lime. Randy does not want to work all night long, he let aEnglish woman  who has lived down here for over 20 years. She has worked at div. various good restaurants... so we had opening night and there were many white people. Most people live adjacent to Four Seasons. I met a Swedish man, who has moved down with his Irish wife. It was very nice and there were  ( nice looking men)some 8-10 points. Tomorrow, I'm probably out by catamaran, when it comes to Nevis. They tend to anchor the boat while tourists is located on the beach and sun, but now one of the guys take me for a ride instead. Scary Animal ... Down here there are ticks . In the beginning I had to pick many ticks on dogs, then took Pat   front line ,now it will be just one or two a week. Other domestic animals are scorpions. Thankfully I have not seen any, but guess if I lookwhere a put my feet, when I go on a gravel road down to the beach. This shall also include dangerous spiders ex. black widowI do not so much .. located on the beach two hours a day, reading. I help in the kitchen between 11-13, and desserts are issues. Now last week I have been in the bar so long we've had lunch guests. Bartender has left to start working at the Four Seasons. Sean s bartender in the eveningWhen I receive my computer, you will get many pictures ..... I may take a whole day to make the blog interesting for you and tell you strangely.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skåne runt