Don´t know wich design I shall have for my blogg...... trying diffrents


it is not easy to find the right design. I liked the one I had at Christmas is better than the one I have now, but it does not like my daughter. On some, I have the title and explanatory text below, and all the old page to himself. But I must now find what suits me. But first I will knit a hat ytill Rebecca, whom she did not get to .... a little too much, but I knit a lot harder so it will be fine.
Daten yesterday is postponed to Friday morning


det är inte lätt att hitta den rätta designen. Jag tyckte den jag hade runt jul är bättre än den som jag har nu, men det tycker inte min dotter. På vissa kan jag ha rubrik och förklarande text under samt allt gammalt på sidan för sig själv. Men jag skall nu hitta det som passar mig. Men först skall jag sticka en mössa ytill Rebecca, som hon inte fick till.... lite för stor, men jag stickar mycket hårdare så det kommer att bli bra.
Daten igår är uppskjuten till fredag förmiddag




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skåne runt