Newyears day

Today when I woke up, came Wicky up to the pillow and gave me a wet kiss and snorted, as she usually does when she wants to go out. I glanced at the clock and thought it was ten to eight in the morning. I jumped out of bed and walked morning walk with Wickan. When we got back, I made coffee and breakfast and sat down at the TV. Then I see that the clock is almost 12th. It was thus almost 11 when we woke up!

New Year's Eve, I made Wicky beautiful. She got a shower ... I blew her dry and cut her hair in show condition. She was pretty tired after that and lay most of their sheepskinn. Almost all evening shot of the New Year fireworks, even she did not care about it, not even when the clock was 12 and they thought it was all-out war on the streets. It was shot unusually high number of fireworks this year


Idag när jag vaknade, kom Wicky upp till kudden och gav mig en blöt puss och fnyste, som hon brukar göra när hon vill gå ut. jag kastade en hastig blick på  klockan och tyckte den visade tio i åtta på morgonen. jag hoppade ur sängen och gick morgonpromenaden med Wickan. När vi kom tillbaka gjorde jag kaffe och frukost och satte mig vid TVn . Då ser jag att klockan är  nästan 12 . Klockan var alltså nästan 11 då vi vaknade !!!

Nyårsafton gjorde jag Wicky vacker. Hon fick en dusch... jag blåste henne torr och klippte hennes päls i utställnings skick. Hon var ganska trött efter detta och låg mest på sin lamm fäll.  Nästan hela kvällen skjöt de nyårs fyverkeri, med hon brydde sig inte om det, inte ens när klockan var 12 och man trodde det var fullt krig på gatan. Det skjöts ovanligt många nyårs fyrverkeri detta år


Wicky an me after her geooming



Wicky on her sheepskinn





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skåne runt