Dogshow in Åstorp

I lördags jobbade jag på en hundutställning i Åstorp. Tyvärr så var det underligt ljus i ridhuset, där utställningen var, så fotona är lite suddiga. Vi var i ridhuset eftersom det regnade mest hela tiden

On Saturday I worked at a dog show in Åstorp. Unfortunately, it was strange light in the riding hall, where the exhibition was, so photos are a bit blurry. We were at the riding hall because it rained most of the time

 St Bernhards
 Pyerneisk mastiff
 Spanish mastiff and dog de bourgon

 pyerneer st. bernhard
 Judge Lilian de orthega

Comments

Anonymous said…
Since researching for a short time to get a great content articles pertaining to this point . Checking out in Google I finally picked up this blog. After reading these details I'm just glad to enunciate that I've got a really good impression I discovered whatever I wanted. I most certainly will ensure to don't forget this web site and take a visit consistently.
Welcome to my site [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

Popular posts from this blog

Skåne runt