Tinker Tailor soldier spy

Nu har jag kommit in i en film och bokläsartid.... Tråkigt väder . Då är det skönt att hoppa upp i soffan, tända lite ljus, en var kopp gott te, en bra bok eller en bra film....

Now I have got into a movie and book reader time .... Sadly the weather. Then it's nice to jump up on the couch, lit some candles, one was a good cup of tea, a good book or a good movie ....
 
Tniker Tailor soldier spy

Through a love affair in Hong Kong with Irina, the wife of Moscow  center intelligence officer, British agent Ricki Tarr discovers that there may be a high-ranking Soviet mole, codenamed "Gerald," within the Circus. After going undercover to avoid Soviet agents, Tarr alerts his immediate superior, Peter, who in turn notifies Undersecretary  Oliver the Cevil service officer responsible for the Intelligence Services. Lacon enlists George Smiley the retired former Deputy Head of the Service, to investigate. Smiley and Guillam must investigate without the knowledge of the Circus, which is headed by Sir Percy and his deputies Bill Roy and Toby, as any of these could be the mole.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting content on the other hand I would like to explain to you that I think there is trouble with your RSS feeds when they appear to not be working for me. Might be just me but I was thinking I would suggest it.

Popular posts from this blog

Skåne runt