Happy Valentin Sunday...

There were a lot of people on the beach yesterday.... Many years ago I saw so many ... It was before "OMAR"... and when Four Seson was damage ........ 
We had a great barbecue party on the beach.
When I came down I hade to watch The Swedish song contest part 3 ... And tried to watch the cross skiing ..... There were none good song in this part of the song contest ..talked to my cousin on Face time, and went to the beach there I met a guy from Germany who I spend my time with last Friday at the bar on Lime..... Forgot his name!! .. He lives 6 month/ year in Sweden there they produce a German sope.... And this sope is very popular in Germany, ( seen of millions of people) and are married to a girl from Finland . Anyway we are going out on Thursday evening and have a nice lobster...





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skåne runt