My doughter's and my friend Anna's birthday today

Today it's Rebecca's and Anna's birthday. It's easy for me to remember my friend Anna's birthday because I hope I'm not forgetting my doughter's day.  I don't spend my time on Facebook .......so happy birthday to all of you who have had birthdays the last month 
 This week I'm working almost full time. My brother is in Söll and have nice time skiing down hills.⛷⛷
I have to look after mum while he is away. It's going to be colder now and more snow........still no springtime...dam...please let it be SPRING 
..and last weekend the big dogshow CRUFTS 🐾🐾🐾💖
To all of you......who have had birthday 

Fantastic nice picture...Wickan's (Party-linene's Wicklow) doughter Party-line's String of pearls at Crufts. (Thanks Sandra Träff) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skåne runt